Roof-mounted solid-state LiDAR sensors
Blind-spot detection LiDAR sensors
Long-range millimeter-wave radar sensors
- The use of autonomous driving on highways guarantees a high level of security thanks to multi-redundant safety mechanisms that operate in all complicated weather and driving conditions.
- Compared to human drivers, self-driving cars have an accident rate per million kilometers that is ten times lower.
- Longer mileage: All-weather operation around the clock
- Faster speed: Can maintain the max flow of traffic speed while driving
- More streamlined scheduling: robotrucks can serve as mobile terminals, enabling centralized and intensive coordination at a larger scale
- Driver labor costs reduced by at least 40%
- Improved fuel efficiency, with fuel savings 10% greater than that of experienced drivers
- Lower accident rates lead to a drop in insurance premiums of at least 10%
Panoramic sensing module
Blind spot detection LiDAR
Millimeter wave radar
Ultra long-range sensing module
Super long distance camera
Long distance camera
Auto-grade long-range LiDAR
Long-range millimeter wave radar
BEV Sensing Algorithm
- Large model to identify various types of obstacles, lane lines, passable areas, etc.
- Navigation maps are used to enable highway and city NOA.
- Minimized computing power requirements.
Game-Based Interactive Planning Algorithm
- Agile travel through urban elevated roads.
- Takeover metrics are multiple times better than mainstream products in the industry.
A Seamless Driving and Riding Experience
- Pioneering all-scene ACC, all-scene LCC, all-scene NOA.
- Consistent algorithms for the same function in different driving scenarios to ensure a coherent experience.
- Active safety
- Driving: Highway NOA, City NOA
- Parking: Memory parking, Valet parking
- Intelligent driving assist
- Low-speed autonomous driving
- Data collection
- Dataset management
- Data mining
- Data analytics
- Participants of intelligent transportation
- Perfect consistency of behavior
- Smart task scheduling